pinkvapical Admin replied

295 weeks ago

Malayalam Movie Download Speed Racer: The Next Generation

Show Spoiler

646f9e108c An animated TV series centered on the child of the legendary Speed Racer – a young talent named after his father who enrolls in an academy for the fastest kids on Earth.
Anyone…and I mean ANYONE who has any kind of love and respect for the original "Mach Go Go Go" anime, will find this Lionsgate cartoon to be offensive. It will make your eyes bleed, it is that UGLY, and it will make your brain hurt because it is that nonsensical and stupid. The embarrassing dialog spoken by those flat, antiseptic voices will make your ears bleed. I imagine this project was some kind of a rush job to stir up some kind of interest in the movie, that came out the same year. The live action movie wasn't that good, but it did have some nice artistic touches. The same cannot be said about this awful, American abortion of a cartoon. This is honestly the ugliest looking animation I have ever seen. It is a real insult to the original series. For fans of the original 60's anime, that want more of Speed Racer, just search out the 1997 anime; it is very good stuff; beautiful animation that completely respects the source material. And Lionsgate: How dare you unleash this putrid on the world..
The idea of Speed's own son going to a racing school work out nicely. If done correctly. Let's just list five of what I find disappointing from just seeing one episode.<br/><br/>1. The character designs, they look nothing like the original anime. If they weren't going to pay a Japanese animation company to do this series, they could of focused on how to draw anime books to make the characters of this and the predecessor look like they are in the same Speed Racer universe.<br/><br/>2. The animation, I'm guessing they had to make itlow budgetpossible. Sure the original anime had stiffness but do that had to comply with this serieswell. Cause it didn't look right for everyone to look like they have stiff joints.<br/><br/>3. Supporting cast, If they were going to include supporting characters, they can at least be more creative. Cause most of the racing students look like they came straight from a typical high school TV show.<br/><br/>4. lack of violence, that's what made the original so great to watch was the violence. But for this they removed all of the guns & heavy use of car crashes. I blame this on parents who think cartoons are better off without these.<br/><br/>5. lame villains, all we have is an almost evil business man who is after the gas-less engine of the Mach 6. The original had awesome villains including terrorists, mobs, assassins, & insane racers. Those guys made the anime a classic, you remove those from this show and then you're left with a boring segment with less appealing villains.<br/><br/>Peter Ferandaz appearsan Older Spritle, which is cool they actually got him to do the voice of an original character. But not even he was able to save the show.<br/><br/>Cause in the end they fail to make this a true sequel to the original anime. Those who want to see a sequel to original Speed Racer will be disappointed with this one.

malayalam movie download Thundercats Ho! The MovieWatch Out, We're Mad in hindi movie downloadthe Flash Gordon: The Greatest Adventure of All full movie in hindi free downloadBoda y venganza full movie in hindi free download mp4Hell Up in Harlem full movie in hindi free download mp4El final malayalam full movie free downloadtamil movie dubbed in hindi free download Respite at Christmastamil movie dubbed in hindi free download Outer Space VisitorEpisode 2.28 in hindi downloadCastlevania: Circle of the Moon full movie in hindi free download hd 1080p

last edited 217 weeks ago by pinkvapical
Please log in to post a reply.